- Available Career
- Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title||:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural|
Quantity Surveyors manage contracts and costs of a construction project, from beginning to completion. They are expected to have an aptitude for mathematics, estimation, and problem-solving. They are very hands-on in the construction process and are in charge of running a cost analysis on repair work, issuing payments to contractors, and distributing work among the construction team.
Tasks and duties
• Projecting cost estimates on various materials needed for a project.
• Preparing contracts, legal tender documents, invoices, and other documentation.
• Hiring or procuring subcontractors based on the presented budget to the client.
• Liaising with site managers, site engineers, and other necessary people to ensure the project follows to the timeline.
• Issuing payments to contractors and other employees.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1. Fresh Graduate are welcome
2. Candidate MUST possess at least SPM
3. No experience required
4. Willing to learn
5. Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint